Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Update and 88 days of Jordan and Hillary

I'm baaacckkk!

So I've been super busy at work (like a mentioned in my last post) and it has really been cutting into my blogging time...wah wahhhhh.  Anyway I thought it would be good to give a general update on Jordan and I's life together as of late.

Jordan returned home from St. Louis after a LONG two weeks and he said that he had a really great trip.  He hadn't seen most of his family in over a year and a half so he spent most of his time over at his uncle's houses.  For some reason those two weeks while he was away seem to last forever.  You think after him playing hockey in Finland for 6 months while I stayed back in Massachusetts would make 2 weeks seem like a breeze but unfortunately it didn't.  Time dragged.

While he was gone I did get to catch up with my friends from Boston who I went to college with which was a lot of fun.  We went to the Hockey East championship and we were proud alumni when the Merrimack Warriors advanced to the finals.  Our supporting efforts were rewarded when when me and my friends made the jumbo tron....and let me just say when you actually get on there you don't act nearly as cool as you think you would. We. Looked. Like. Fools. haha.  But that's ok, it was all in good fun!




Now Jordan is back and he is getting into his "summer schedule" which consists of working, working out, summer league hockey,and LOTS of golfing.  Typically I would include "gaming" into this schedule but Jordan decided it's time to get down to business this summer and he took back his PS3... GASP!!  However we did purchase a Wii and now I have to include gaming in my personal summer schedule.....why might you ask? We bought Super Mario 1, 2, and 3 of course!! Jordan and I literally play every night haha.  We play it old school style too....like when one of us dies we pass the controller on.  Brings back the good 'ol Nintendo days!



Other then getting back into the off season grind we have been doing a lot of wedding stuff.  We're really getting down tothe wire now and we only have two weekends from now until July that is not dedicated to doing something wedding related.  With that said, I will be adding re-edited pictures of us from the past to this blog daily as kind of a Fox wedding build up.  Kind of random I know but I was on The Knot and it said that we only have 88 days till the big day and coincidentally I was creeping on Jordan's facebook page and saw that we have 88 tagged photos together....must  I decided that I have a lot of fun editing pictures and telling a story behind them  be a sign?  Anyway, what better place to add re-vamped pictures then a blog dedicated to everything Jordan and Hillary? So here goes:
This was the first night Jordan and I ever went "out" together.  Sure we had met up at a couple of parties before this but luckily I don't have pictures of those particular nights haha.
p.s. I'm not really going to torture you for 88 days with pictures of us...I mean I do have a life...kind of...so I'll probably post multiple pics each post.  Just thought I'd give you a heads up in case any of you are thinking  to your yourself  "I think it's time to stop following the Fox's" haha

1 comment:

  1. Totally understand how much stuff there is to do with the wedding preparations! But so much fun as well:)))

    ReplyDelete