Friday, April 15, 2011

Pictures Speak Louder than Words

Thank you to Belle of the Desert, Mrs. K, Allison.Patricia for nominating me for some blogger awards!  Usually when you get these awards you are supposed to share 10 things about yourself that people may or may not know about you, but I've already written a post dedicated to that.   Instead, I thought I would share 10 random photos that make me smile.  Breaking the rules is more fun anyway ;o)


Me and my partner in crime!


Celebrating my friends 25th birthday


Me, my mom, my sister, and my niece


CANCUN MEXICO

Back in the Day Buffet


Boston


Spring Break senior year of college


One of the engagement parties my friends threw for me.  Yes I am a lucky girl and had THREE!


Women's Soccer dominating the case race challenge between all of these women's sports teams. Makes a girl proud ;o)


100 days left of college. 80's Dance Party


Obviously there are tons of pictures of Jordan and I that make me smile but I figure I torture you enough with those pics in every other post so I thought I would share some of other people in my life that make me happy.

Have a great weekend everyone, and thanks again for the awards!

1 comment: