Friday, April 22, 2011

Fox Wedding Update

Yes, I know I've been talking about the wedding more often than not on here, but we're starting to get close people!  Plus it's the off season so I can't really be throwing too many hockey updates at you just yet.

Anyway tomorrow is my wedding shower and I'm really excited about it!  I've actually only gone to two wedding showers in my life so I'm not really sure what to expect.  One of the shower's was my sisters when I was back in college so that's obviously a total blur, and then the other shower was two summer's ago and it was more of a party then a shower.  And I mean a legit party...she had beer pong, flip cup and a DJ!

I'm just looking forward to spending time with my friends and family and seeing them interact with each other.  This will be the first time my college friends meet my home town friends so that will be entertaining if nothing else.  Luckily my sister hooked it up with an open bar so that should reduce any potential awkwardness.

I'll have to post about some of the wedding gifts Jordan and I receive tomorrow but until then I'll leave you with a little Fox wedding preview:

OUR TABLE ARRANGEMENTS

I met with our florist a couple of weekends ago and he was kind enough to do a mock arrangement for us with the flowers we wanted for our tables.  Now the flowers actually look a little more pink in this photo because of the table cloth but all of the flowers are actually shades of purple.  We also are having the three tall crystal candle holders along with three small votive candles.  I think our florist said there would be something around 116 candles lit during our reception which will really give the place a beautiful glow. 

With that said, I need to keep as much distance as possible....I am most definitely ACCIDENT PRONE haha.  I will be lucky if my dress and or hair don't go up in flames within an hour of me being there.  Oh god I can just see it now.... ;o)

Have a good weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Oh thats so nice!!! Is wedding shower the same as Bachelorette Party? Anyway its sounds like a you are gonna have an awesome night:)))

    ReplyDelete