Friday, April 8, 2011

Script Monogram


Sick of us yet? Yeah I'm getting there too haha.

If you noticed I put our monogram on this picture...for some reason I have really been interested in them lately.  Must be because I finalized our wedding cake order which will have a monogram on it.  Check it out!


Ok, this isn't our cake exactly but it is a good representation of what ours will look like.  Instead of the hexagon shape we are going with squares, and the toppper will be purple flowers.

That's all I got for today, have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Monograms are cool! Your cake sounds lovely, what flavour/s are you going to have? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cake!! We had something similar when we tied the knot although it was smaller:)) Americans really do know how to make good looking cakes! We dont have the same frosting thing here in Sweden..so it was thumbs up when we got married in the Caribbean and we got to choose such a good looking cake:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake is gorgeous!!! I think the squares will be better. So exciting!!!

    p.s. I gave you an award today :)

    http://belleofthedesert.blogspot.com/2011/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete