Friday, December 10, 2010

Travel Karma and Kathy's pics from Finland

Hope everyone is having a great Friday...weekend is almost here wohoo!  Anway I thought I would share some of my travel karma with you.  Each and every flight I have ever been on to go visit Jordan through the years something has gone wrong.  Whether it be luggage lost, serious delays, ticket not atually booked, or flight canceled SOMETHING always goes wrong.  Usually if I just see that I am delayed I am RELEIVED.  Sad I know.  Anyway my flight to Finland seems to be no different.  Jordan informed me yesterday that Finnair is on strike and that they have canceled flights the past two days.  Really....REALLY?!? Ofcourse they just happen to go on strike when I am going to visit Jordan who I have not seen for five months. Awesome.  To be honest I am not surprised and therefore can't get upset about it.  Atleast when you have bad travel karma your expecting something bad to happen so when it does it's not really a shock.  HOPEFULLY they will figure something out by next friday or else angry Hillary will come out...and she's scary haha. 

Anyway I thought I'd share some pics from Finland that Kathy (Jordan's mom) took on her visit.  I am praying that my flight will be good to go by Friday so I get to experience this place!


GRRRRRRR Finnair :o(






2 comments:

  1. Don't worry...they settled an agreement and are off strike... should be running normally by the end of the weekend :) Hope you have a safe and fun trip over here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK GOD!! New Drama though...the team is in a financial crisis and are talking about letting Jordan go for $$ purposes. Lets hope these are just "rumors" and that while I am on my way to Finland he is not on his way back to the states. FINGERS CROSSED!

    ReplyDelete