Tuesday, November 30, 2010

SOOOOOO close I can taste it!

IT'S ALMOST TIME!! I only have 2 1/2 weeks to go till my trip to Finland! I am BEYOND excited!!!  Jordan's mom and Grandmother just spent two weeks there...I haven't gotten a chance to talk to them about their trip really but I did skype with Kathy (Jordan's mom) for a couple of minutes and she said she liked Finland and thought Jordan's apartment was beautiful with all of the natural light shining in :o).  She also mentioned that it is FREEZING there.  I have to say I am not really looking forward to that but it gives me an excuse for some new sweater shopping! Here are a couple of pics from their trip, I'm sure there will be many more to come:
                                    Kathy and Jordan anjoying some wine and a nice dinner

                                  Nan and Kathy....look at all of that snow already AHH!!
              Nan and Jordy out to dinner....looks like they're not into tanning in Finland Jordy...lol j/kkkkkkkkk

                          Kathy and Jordan's roomie "Yeki" at the lighting of a christmas tree in town

Well it looks like they had a good trip.  I think Kathy said there are a lot of great shops within walking distance from Jordan's apartment so I think I'll have to make a trip or two....or three :o)  Kathy also said she left me a TON of stuff there (hair products, body wash, etc.) so I wouldn't have to worry about bringing them in my carry on or buying things when I get there. She is the best! Well thats it for now I'll be blogging in my next post with either more pictures from their trip or talking about what we have planned to do while I am there. Talk to you then!

Oh p.s., Jordan's suspension is over from that tough guy hit and fight I told you about a couple of posts ago.  He's back on track and has scored a goal in the past two games he has played in. Great job Jord, 13 pts in 18 games...looking good!

No comments:

Post a Comment