Friday, November 12, 2010

I miss my fiance/best friend/personal comedian/motivator/hottie of a man

I miss Jordan today :o( Obviously I miss him EVERYDAY but I've had a crappy week and it would be nice if he were here to cheer me up.  It's days like today that make being in a long distance relationship extremely hard.  I have noticed that may tolerance level for time in between seeing eachother has grown since we first started doing long distance but it doesn't make it any easier. It's difficult going from seeing that certain someone everyday for six months during the summer to not seeing him at all for 5 months straight.  Oh well I just gotta push on through and keep my eye on the prize...our wedding 7/3/2011:o)  This date will officially mark the END of our 5 year long distance relationship wohoo!!  Until then I will start the count down to my first European trip.  Finland here I come, see you on the 18th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment