Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

Hi everyone, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! As some of you know this is my FAVORITE holiday and this year it looks like it's going to be a lot of fun!  Tonight I will be decorating my friend's house for her party tomorow and then we're going to see the Rocky Horror picture show.  Tomorow a bunch of my friends are getting together and we are all celebrating the night at my friend Ryan/Meg's house. Eeveryone is going to be dressed to the max which is alaways fun!


I was talking to Jordan earlier in the week and he wasn't sure if people in Finland celebrated Halloween but come to find out they are celebrating it tonight.  I asked him if he was going to go out and dress up and  he gave me some snide remark because he has a game tomorow. That stinks. I know how he feels because I only REALLY got to go out one year in College because our play-offs ALAWAYS landed on Halloween weekend. Oh well, maybe next year Jordy.  Until then I am providing you all with come spooktastic pictures of us. Enjoy!!






No comments:

Post a Comment