Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Can a girl get a little appreciation?!?

Actually this post isn't about me...or Jordan...it's dedicated to my girlfriends.  If it weren't for them I wouldn't be the semi sane person that I am today.

For instance, today I was starting to freak out about wedding stuff and then one bbm later from one of my girls I already felt like everything was going to work out and be ok.  Another example is when I am feeling EXTRA lonely when Jordan is away and they come through with a fun girls night.  Spending time with your girls and a couple glasses of wine always does the trick and I'm either able to laugh or cry it off with them.

I have been sooo lucky to have great girlfriends in my life whether they are from my home town, college, other hockey WAG's I've met along the way, or are fellow bloggers!  So this blog is dedicated to you ladies! Thank you for all of your help whether it is a shoulder to lean on, an encouraging facebook message, or a blog post that I can really relate to :o)

Here are a couple of pics of these fabulous girls I am talking about:

Bringing it waaayyyyy back.  Me and a couple of my bests back at our senior prom....yikesss look at those dresses!!

haha almost 8 years later at my friend Holly's 25th and we are still young at heart and having fun :o)


A little bit more recent.  Welcoming back our friend Grace from the Peach Corps Guatemala


My soccer girls.  Even though I'm not as close to them as I used to be they were a HUGE part of my life!


A couple of the "Wheeling Massachusetts" hockey wives at a wedding this past summer :o)


Back in the day buffet!! Hanging out and acting silly in our gross college apartment haha


Another oldie but goody.  I think this was our first night back to college Junior year.


                                   ALMOST all of us together in Southie ready to head into town.


Goodnight everyone and make sure you let your friends know how much you appreciate them!!

3 comments:

  1. so so so true. Hope all is well, lady. Lets catch up soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post and one all us girlies can relate to. I miss all my friends back home dearly when we are away but over the past few years I have made some great life long friends (some fellow hockey wives and some not) during our time here and I miss them so much when I am back home.
    (Ps thank you for the message and following my blog,so nice to know there are more hockey wives out there sharing their thoughts and experiences, I am now a follwer of your blog).

    ReplyDelete