Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Jordan Fox page in Jokipojat 2010-11 Media Guide


Please tell us a little about yourself?- My name is Jordan Fox, I was born in Canada, the family moved to the U.S. when I was 8 years old. I'm engaged to be married, and the wedding is next summer. I have played hockey from an early age, one might say that hockey is my life.

Did you get a number of deals in Europe?- I got offers from a few different countries and different leagues. Some of the contracts were rahakkaampia than others. The most important thing was that I get to play in an exclusive series and I get a lot of responsibility. My agent recommended River Boys, and after talking on the phone with Jukka I was convinced my desire to become a river boy.

Why did you come to Europe this season?- I am not able to stabilize my seat AHL team, so I needed new challenges uralleni. Many North Americansplayers have received a boost when entering careers in Europe. My goal is to become a better hockey player, and able to play in European top series.

Have you enjoyed your time in Joensuu, Finland?- I really enjoyed my time here. Joensuu is a beautiful city, people here are friendly and they have treated mewell.

During your career you've been playing mostly in a small rink, what Mehtimäen "airport" feel?- It's been really weird when you have so much time and space. It requires some getting used to, but I believe that by the beginning of the season I will have learned the tricks the big rink.

How do you think the big rink needs your style of play?- I am a Playmaker-style player, so I like the fact that there is more time.

What are your strengths hockey player?- I am a hard worker, and I play always with a big heart, I will never give up. While we were at a loss 7-0, I will not stop gambling, but I press the loud end of the match. I also like to play physical hockey, taklaan much and, where appropriate, the defending team friends glory.

What are your goals for the forthcoming season?- I do not want to set any personal goals, but I hope to develop as a person and hockey player, I would simply like to become a better player. A team, we can not have any other ambition than the championship.

What would you say to the fans?- I want to meet many fans as possible and hope that they will arrive in droves hall to encourage the teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment